Indian Head Massage
Treatments in Hitchin
60 Min Treatment - £46.00
If you are feeling stressed or overthinking, tension tends to accumulate in the scalp, skin, shoulders and neck. Majority of stress is accumulated in the upper back, neck, arms, and head, so it’s not unusual to experience headaches and problems in these areas. Indian Head massage reduces the effects of stress and involves working with gentle rhythm to help un-tie blockages and release the build-up of tension.
The treatment involves massage and acupressure manipulating the soft tissues on the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp and face. The effect works on an emotional level too, relieving stress, calming the mind and promoting relaxation.
Indian Head Massage
- A complete stress buster.
- Rebalance and relaxUses natural oils (no chemicals)
- Relieve head, neck, shoulder tension, pain and stiffness
- Relieve joint/muscular tension
- Symptoms of fatigue, insomnia and improve concentration
- Relieve eyestrain, headaches, symptoms of Sinisitus
- Detoxifies body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Relieve hair loss/thinning and encourages hair growth
- Tension Headaches / Migraines
- Tinnitus and other ear problems
- Sinus congestion
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression
- Improve blood circulation
What our Clients Say...
"Sukh helped me with my anxiety issues considerably. Not only is she a gentle, caring individual, but she exudes calmness and reason, helping me deal with some of the things that cause me to become anxious. As well as the Indian head massages and shoulder/neck/upper back massage, just talking with Sukh helps me to put things into perspective. I feel I have found someone who really benefits my health and peace of mind and I would certainly recommend Sukh to anyone in need of support in this direction."
Neil Fredrik Jensen - Hitchin
"I have been suffering from back and neck problems for some time. After two sessions with Sukh I had a dramatic change in my back problem and have had no issues since! Sukh has a professional manner and is very knowledgeable about the treatments she offers."
Chris H - Watford
"I feel that the Indian Head massage treatments with Sukh helped my hair grow back, after being bald for 3 years due to having Alopecia, which is incredible. I found the treatment also helped with relaxation both mental and physical and releasing my upper body tension."
Carolyn - Hertfordshire
< Prev Testimonial | Next Testimonial >